Friday, May 21, 2010

Men & Confusion

So here I am a single 30 year old lady, that in my opinion is pretty frickin fantastic!  I have a great job that I am good at, I drive a nice car, have a great place to live (ya ya I know with the parents, but it's cheap!) and I have a great outlook on life and a wicked personality!   I am funny, smart, sexy, and I love life!  I love all things but I am gonna spare the details because frankly it's kinda boring!

There are many things that I am gonna hopefully blog about in the future and alot of them are gonna be confusions about life.  Anyone that has feedback, please leave it as I think it's important to hear what kind of thoughts people have.

My first confusion is about men.  So I am gonna pretty much ramble on about how and why I am confused about men.  Maybe, feed back will do me good.  Don't hold back now.....K?
**********************************************************
I do not understand men, here they roam around the earth and they work (the good ones anyways), they drink, they sleep, they fart, and they drive us women batty!  WHY do these men act like such baboons?  What are they all so confused about us women? We are a simple breed!

Ya see, men, they go for these cheap and easy chicks to get a piece of ass.  I mean come on, I apologize in advance to all the women that I am probably going to offend but this is how I feel.  These are the women that go to the bar every Friday and Saturday night (I have been there) and wear practically nothing and they drink and drink and drink and think that when they are drunk that it is completely sexy to throw your arms up in the air and woot woot!  (I admit, I am guilty!) but more importantly I am talking about these chicks that obviously looking to pick up.  The crazy thing is that these chicks are like fisherman, they dangle their bait (which is generally tits) and the men jump on them.....not jump on the tits but they gravitate to them.  I DON'T GET IT!

I work in health care and I take care of alot of seniors both men and women and I can honestly say that I am a romantic.  I hear these stories about men in the earlier years that that pursue the women and it is seriously out of a romance novel.  The men are men.  Not boys.  The men that are in their 30s and younger are boys.  They think that when you pull their finger and they fart that it is funny.  It's not, IT'S RETARDED AND DISGUSTING!!!!

I guess the more that I type this blog I am getting some answers, all these men are married and have been since kindergarten almost! lol!

The way I figure it is this....it's very simple.   Boys, Guys, & Men that are out there, give the girls that wear all their clothes a chance!  Just because we have more clothes on than most women that are hittin the bar scene means nothing!  We like sex just as much as the next dingbat!  Except the sex is gonna be a 1000% times better!  Because the ladies that keep their clothes on and are not slutty make better lovers.

Also, for the final thought!

Wake up guys, you are being leaded down a path of disaster by having one night stands with sluts!  It's the sluts that give the good girls a bad rep!  To the girls that keep their clothes on at a bar, Koodoos to you!  Don't fall into the slut trap.  Let the men learn that us fully dressed women are oober SEXY!

Until next time,
Jewellz

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Men think that they are the simple creatures..lol.. practical, sexy,funny girls are left feeling like WTF?

Enjoy life and one day soon the guy you have dreaming about or thinking about is gonna see you for who you are.. An incredible,funny,sexy,driven,loyal.. Cause Hunn that is what you are..! You are the package all wrapped up.. literally too..lol

Jewellz said...

ahhh thanks Mrs. HW! I am living and if it happens it happens!