So today I went to see a very good friend in Guelph and when I got there I found where I was going and made a pit stop at Wendy's. So I turned around to back track one block and as I turned around I was directly behind this cop car. So, here I sit, safety belt on, radio on, singing away, and thinking how nice of a town Guelph is and that I would like to learn more about it and I see this woman that I presume was drunk taking a dump on this patch of grass on the corner. I would imagine that at the same time that I saw this woman the cop opened the passenger door and this big cop started to approach her. Now the funny thing was that she did not see the cop and she was not entirely bent over in a squat position, she was semi squat and by the looks of it pushing the poop out! What I thought she was standing on was a patch of grass that was on the corner of the gas station, however, in fact it was the corner of the fire station!
Like come on, if she was sober did she not have the common thought of holding it two more seconds to get to Wendy's. Or even could she not have gone into the fire hall and asked the hotties to use the bathroom? If she was drunk, well, that's a different story! Perhaps there was some mental issues, but in realty I think she was just plain old waste, blitzed, drunk!
Do people really think sober or drunk that they can get away with this? Have you ever been wasted so much that you have no concept of what your doing? I have maybe been close to that but seriously, pulling my pants down on a patch of grass on the fire station parking lot is just, hum...... ABSURD!
Now, not that I am a big fan, but lately I have been extremely impressed with the PoPo because I have seen some impressive stuff, so therefore, I feel sorry for the cop that has to arrest this person! Like having to pull up her pants or even ask her to wipe her butt on the side of the road! Do cops actually have the decency to ask them to do that or do they just shove them into the cruiser.
I guess some people just never learn!
Until next time,
Jewellz
A Bit of News/Update
13 years ago

4 comments:
Guelph is still a nice little city.. But like all cities, they have their nutjobs/wasko's,drunks/crackheads.. You may not see them as often or be that obvious.. but they are there.. lurking behind the local Fire station..
lol how true! I guess there are crazies everywhere!
Cool, I made the good friends list tee hee.... so did you learn more about Guelph?
She learned where the Domino's was!..lol
Post a Comment