Well, the other day I revolted back to high school and to be honest reflecting back, I feel silly! However, I feel that the situation did get out of hand and it could have been handled differently but it is now in the past.
This is what I know:
My good friend and her boyfriend broke up two months or so ago and it was because their lives were on such different paths. He was unemployed and had some issues and she is employed and is a great catch. Now, during the relationship she was the bread winner and this boyfriend allowed it and abused the privlidges of being a good boyfriend and he took advantage of her. Well, this girl finally opened her eyes and realized that she was being shit on and decided that a break would be best. So the girl states that they are going to remain friends but at most times the friendships never last, but koodoos if it works! So as time goes on the guy messages me and asks me all of these questions about her and proceeds to go onto saying that it was all her fault and blah blah blah and I advised him to give her her space and maybe down the road things will work out. He WAS a really nice guy and I thought that maybe over time it would resolve itself. WELL.....then yesterday happened!
A post was put on facebook by the girl and she had mentioned that she was yet again hurt and we had talked about it and on the post I had said look at the source. Well it was not until he he replied with a hasty comment that I decided that I should let him know that what he is doing wrong. And, that is where it all began!
So, he and I went back and forth over aprox. 39 - 40 posts about their relationship. That was a mistake because it turned out that he started to bash me! LOL I think this is kinda humorous because never once did I instigate a verbal attack towards him but merely stated a fact that perhaps he should keep his mouth shut because he knows dam well that what he is saying is a farce. All in all, one of his friends decided to send a letter to the guy, the girl, and moi. In the letter it stated that he should pretty much get a life and get over it!
The reason for this post today is because I revolted back to high school! I hated high school! I HATE drama! The problem that I have is that women that are shy and timid and too afraid to stand up for themselves often need someone to stick up for them, that is what I did! I stood up for someone that needed standing up for! He was outright lying about everything he had said on facebook and to her friends on her wall.
My last and final point is that I am me, I am outspoken and I stand up for my friends and if they choose to go back to losers or befriend them than that is fine, but realize that these men that treat women like shit deserve to be castrated! I have been hurt by men over and over again and it is a pattern. I am FINALLY breaking through my pattern, I DO NOT NEED A MAN THAT BAD TO BE ABUSED!
To this girl, I know you will read this.
I love you! you are one of my best friends! I think you deserve better than him! If you choose to be with him, go for it, DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN YOUR PLANS! He is an asshole that hits below the belt and he is a loser and always will be! If you want to be his friend that is fine, but realize that he will continue to hurt you over and over and over again and you deserve so much more than that! You are a beautiful person on the inside and out and I have a hard time seeing you get hurt.
Anyone this is my friend knows that I am a passionate person and I have a hard time with hurt! I love ALL of my friends and I may not be in your face all the time hanging out and what not but I am ALWAYS on the other end of the phone and will ALWAYS drive a million miles to help out. And there will be times that I get fucked, well so be it! I know in my heart that I have done the right thing!
Until next time,
Jewellz
A Bit of News/Update
13 years ago

2 comments:
Hope your friend figures out that she is worth more than that and deserves to be happy .. She is very lucky to have you as a friend!
ahhhh thanks Hairy Woman! I think I am pretty good!
Post a Comment