Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My wish for life!

My wish for my life:

A partner, my partner should be someone that connects with me on all levels.  Someone with the following characteristics adaptable, Organized, Adventurous, Enthusiastic, Patient, Ambitious, Flexible, Practical,
Assertive, Fun, Praising, Boastful, Fussy to some extent, Relaxed, Calm, Humorous, Responsible, Caring Idealistic, Sarcastic to some extent, Cautious, Imaginative, Serious, Competitive, Independent, Sociable, Confident, Intuitive, Thrifty, Cooperative, Inventive, Curious, Kind, Tactful, Decisive, Loyal, Talkative, Tolerant, Easygoing, Tough, Efficient, Opportunistic, Trusting, Empathetic, Optimistic, and Wary.  Just to mention a few!  This person should be at most of these qualities as I am a lot of these.  This person should enjoy the outdoors, movies, music, dancing, and most importantly should be able to laugh at themselves, and that is hard to do at times.

A marriage, I would  hope that when I find my partner that my marriage is something that is sacred.  Something that both of us want.  Many ask if a big wedding is something that is desired.  NO, I want my husband to be, my parents, my son, my siblings to be around from both parties.  I would like to have a beach wedding, something where my husband and I can share the outdoors, and the sunshine and free alcohol on an all inclusive holiday!  To find someone to marry is a very important step in life, and I hope that some day real soon, my life partner will find me and love me until the end as I with them!

A career, my career should be something that I am passionate about.  Currently I am there! As a PSW I help people with their daily living and am a companion to a lot of them.  Sure there are aspects of the job that are not a lot of fun.  I have been fortunate to have clients that I care about and that I have learned things from.  I am fortunate because finally I have found a career that I enjoy! It has taken me a few careers to get to where I am today and I think that I have finally found my niche!

A home, a home is something that I have always wanted, and it hopefully will be a home built on love.  I hope that my house will be somewhere on the outskirts of a town where there is room for toys.  My ideal house would be white with a dark roof, it will have a wrap around porch where I can put some rocking chairs.  This home will have a separate garage located unattached to the house.  Inside my home would be very similar to an older Victorian farm house.  It would have a huge kitchen and living room with a bathroom on the main floor.  The kitchen would be painted yellow and have lots of sunlight.  It would have a large kitchen table that is made of wood and has big chairs to sit in.  The window coverings would be eye lit shams and would tuck and be open.   I would have a big stove with a separate oven built into the wall.  The living room would have a large over-sized leather couch that was placed by a fireplace and there would be over-sized comfy leather chairs.  The coffee table would have a large candle on it.  The bathroom would be painted blue and would be just a partial bathroom.  In my home, I would try to have fresh flowers throughout the summer and in the winter the smell of freshly backed goods!

Pets & toys, I would have dogs, anywhere from 2 - 4.  They would have to be chocolate lab, newfoundland, and hopefully Mickey!  We would go out hiking almost everyday and we would spend a lot of the time out doors.  We would have ATV's and snowmobiles, and we would have to have a riding lawnmower for the grass and a tractor for the snow.  We would have land to be on and we could use it everyday.  In the summer, we would have a pool to go swimming in and in the winter we would have snowshoes, skis, and snowmobiles.

Kids, I would probably not have many.  When I was younger I always wanted lots of kids, but as I age I am not sure if medically I can have kids.  If my partner was interested in having children then perhaps we could adopt.  To offer a life to a child is fascinating.  To have them go to school and come home and tell you all about their day.  At dinners we would have time for everyone to share something fascinating about their day and we would talk and have a nice time over dinner.  Afterwards, the team would help out and assist with cleaning the kitchen and then homework could be done.  

This is my wish, this is my dream.  Life will always hand you a basket and it is up to the individual to choose what goes in the basket.   I hope that in my basket is some of what is above and then when I am ready to fill my basket completely, I will have a wonderful partner to assist!

Until next time,
Jewellz

1 comment:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I had wishes for things throughout my life.. I'm almost there.. having my little boy and my BHM.. Yes we have lots of ups and downs.. But we have stayed true to one another.. even when disagreements or a difference of opinions may get in the way.. we have a deep love for one another and yes there are still many wishes to fullfilled.. In time and with patience it will happen.. we had 4 dogs growing up and sheep and lots of land to runon and hike on.. I really miss that..